FYI

Forum specifically for ACMCA (Antique Coin Machine Collectors Association) which is a Coin-Op club in the LA area.

FYI

Postby TJ » Wed Jan 21, 2015 1:53 pm

It gives me great pleasure to be made aware that someone as important as the president of the ACMCA slot club finally discovered the Forum and some of its resources. On the board index click on ACMCA and our very own spot will come into view. As a club member we will continue to do our best at promoting ACMCA as a group of people interested in the preservation of coin-op collectables.
Thank You So Much,
T.J.
TJ

Re: FYI

Postby randyvw » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:24 pm

there are MUCH more important members of the ACMCA on these forums....you DID mean important, didn't you....not IMPOTENT?....
randyvw

Postby TheFatman » Wed Jan 21, 2015 4:56 pm

I think it depends on how old they are ... OooPPS .... sorry, I dont think I am going to touch that one..... In more ways than one too.
Dave F
TheFatman

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:25 am

TJ wrote:It gives me great pleasure to be made aware that someone as important as the president of the ACMCA slot club finally discovered the Forum and some of its resources. On the board index click on ACMCA and our very own spot will come into view. As a club member we will continue to do our best at promoting ACMCA as a group of people interested in the preservation of coin-op collectables.
Thank You So Much,
T.J.

You say that "As a club member we will continue to do our best at promoting ACMCA as a group of people
interested in the preservation of coin-op collectables". If this is truly the case, can someone please explain
to all of us 'REAL coin-op collectors', why the likes of the Las Vegas Butcher is allowed in your club? He no
more 'Preserves' machines, than my friggin dentist. He has made it high on his priority list, to Bastardize
as many nice original machines, as he can, and has snookered many-a-new collector with his Fake Crap.
He is also a member of COCA, whom also preaches the same "Preservation of coin-op collectables", and has
refused to toss his butt out, even though numerous persons have called them on it. I have known this Clown
long before he moved from Washington to Nevada, and when I first caught wind of what he was doing, way
back in the early 1990's, I called him on it, and asked him nicely, to stop ruining original machines, as it
wasn't right. His asinine reply was "he thought it was "Funny". Yeah, "Funny My Ass"! [-X
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby randyvw » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:29 am

i will talk to some members about this.
Last edited by randyvw on Sun Jan 25, 2015 8:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
randyvw

Postby Dave » Thu Jan 22, 2015 9:20 am

If you would rather respond privately you an send randyvw an email or private message just by tapping on the blue randyvw on one of his posts.
Dave
Site Admin

Return to ACMCA