Read this first

Go here to learn about what slot machines and trade stimulators are showing up as fakes and/or reproductions.

Read this first

Postby Dave » Wed Jan 04, 2006 7:49 pm

A few days ago, a collector called me very upset about all the fraudulant machines that are showing up on E-Bay.

This includes slot machines and trade stimulators.

He asked me to create this area in the forum so new collectors could become educated about all the fakes out there.

So, here you go. All you experienced collectors and dealers out there please contribute your knowledge.

If you are a new collector or someone who just has a question about a machine you are also welcome to ask any questions.
Dave
Site Admin

Bad Bird

Postby watlingboy » Mon Feb 20, 2006 6:03 pm

Ebay item 625505216 is a Bird of Paradise with a Mills mechanism. This is being sold through a store that sells items for people who do not or cannot use a computer or who are selling crap and don't want to be connected to it. It was photographed with the back bonnet on so you cannot tell the escalator is missing even though the front should tell you something is wrong, the new collector might not realioze this. They mention gold award. Forget that as it will never work with a mills mech and I'm sure the GA mech is missing on the case. Beware.

Watlingboy
watlingboy

Postby Dave » Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:11 pm

The item # is 6255052163 not 625505216.

Has anyone contacted the seller of this POS?

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Tips on Identifying Fradulant Machines