Knife o matic

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Re: Knife o matic

Postby LazarusLong » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:04 pm

Yes it is a coin operated knife sharpener. Judging by the size of the slots that the blade rides in, my guess was hunting knives, or fillet knives.
LazarusLong

Postby LazarusLong » Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:06 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:Am still looking through my archives, for info on your unit. I'm sure there was one of these at more than one
of the live auctions, but haven't had time to sort through all of them as yet. There is also separate files on a
computer at another location. I sure would like to find out more info on this machine, for my own knowledge
base. Even though this is not a machine that actually vends a product, it is still classified as a Vender, because
it does vend a service, in sharpening your knife. Are all three of your units identical, and I am assuming that
they plug into a 110v service?

Yes, all three are identical. They do plug into 110v. Thanks for looking into this!
LazarusLong

Postby LazarusLong » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:12 pm

Anyone find anything out on this thing yet? I haven't had much luck on my end. :|
LazarusLong

Previous

Return to Fantastic Finds