Fantastic for me find.

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Re: Fantastic for me find.

Postby shortrackskater » Mon Mar 12, 2018 6:45 pm

So far, things are working. Hope I get a response from my last post. I've played for awhile and could hear the coins dropping in the jackpot, and then in the coin tube, since I heard nothing for awhile. After playing a few more coins, and no wins, I heard the "clink" as they fell in the cash box.
shortrackskater

Postby shortrackskater » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:33 pm

Update... I've played hundreds of nickels now with NO jams! So far so good. Waiting for to hit the three bars and see if the jackpot works. I know I can manually set a win situation but I just want to hit it the "real" way. When I first started playing, I saw the jackpot fill. After that I heard the upper jackpot fill and now I just hear the coin tube fill or, when it's full, I heard coins falling in the coin box.
I just realized I already said this in my last post. But ... it's all still doing that! :D
Last edited by shortrackskater on Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
shortrackskater

Postby MONTI » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:48 pm

Sounds right to me!
It may be a while until you hit a Jackpot the "REAL" way! LOL
Plan on pulling the handle for a while! :D
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby shortrackskater » Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:57 pm

Still no jackpot!
Ironically I've hit the three bars on my Jennings Mints of Quality,(no jackpot on this one) - TWICE in the last three days!
shortrackskater

Previous

Return to Fantastic Finds