Dollar Jennings Light Up Rare Tic Tac Toe Antique Slot Mach

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Dollar Jennings Light Up Rare Tic Tac Toe Antique Slot Mach

Postby firefox1 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 5:49 pm

Dollar Jennings Light Up Rare Tic Tac Toe Antique Slot Machine for sale. Offering an original Rare Dollar Jennings light up antique slot machine in good work condition. Beautiful oak sides. Chrome in nice condition. Has original coin box; lock and key. For additional information call 904-712-9465. A very rare and desirable dollar machine. Works well on Morgan and peace silver dollars, Ike dollars, and Vegas dollar tokens.
firefox1

Re: Dollar Jennings Light Up Rare Tic Tac Toe Antique Slot M

Postby randyvw » Sun Oct 01, 2017 11:01 am

it might be helpful if you put where you are located... :-D ......and a price?
randyvw

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:33 pm

randyvw wrote:it might be helpful if you put where you are located... :-D ......and a price?

Randy:
It's useless. I have been asking members to list their location for eons, and most refuse to do so. If they
are just 'lookie-loos', is one thing. But if you are one that joins-in the chat sessions, needs help, or are
selling or looking for items, it is most helpful to everyone, to list their location. Then again, why list a
machine for sale, without pics, condition, and PRICE. The area code points you in the Florida location,
but that doesn't always mean the machine is there.
Also, there's that most misused word in the English language again, "RARE". Three times in this listing.
There is not One Jennings light-up, Tic-Tac-Toe, in any denomination, that is RARE. Unless it's a special
one-of-a-kind, with extra features, that no others have. A dollar version may be a little more scarce than
the others, but that's it.
Dave has been providing a 'Non-Fee' service for all of us, to sell on this site. So let's not abuse it, by using
it as a Fishing Expedition. After all, it's a way to sell for Free, and get around dealing with eBay, and their
fees.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby randyvw » Sun Oct 01, 2017 10:58 pm

thanks for the reply, bill. one would THINK that they want to SELL if they post sumthin'.....i'm sure lots of people really don't know what it's worth, and have very little idea of how to find out, so they "fish". remember, if you give a man a fish, he eats for a day. if you give a man fishnet stockings, he will ALWAYS find someone to feed him.
randyvw

Postby Marty » Mon Oct 02, 2017 10:16 am

Marty here. It is also on e bay at $4950. with some pictures. Jacksonville , Florida is the location. Just chiming in . Thanks!
Marty

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Oct 02, 2017 5:05 pm

If that's the case, then all this chit-chat baloney could have been avoided,
by simply placing a link to the eBay auction. #-o
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby firefox1 » Wed Oct 18, 2017 6:56 pm

Guys, I left my tele number for any interested party to call. However, I do have two more dollars machines. If interested call 904-370-3425.
Thanks,
Charlie
firefox1

Return to Machines For Sale