Jennings Light Up Sun Chief--Sweepstakes Chief in Console

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Jennings Light Up Sun Chief--Sweepstakes Chief in Console

Postby CWCadillac » Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:23 pm

I have a Jennings Light Up Sun Chief--Sweepstakes Chief (Gold Award version of the Sun Chief), 5 Cent denomination, in a Console stand (the stand was made by Hans Havlik, and his stands were the Best ones out there, next to the Originals). The machine was rechromed, so the chrome is Perfect! The red plastics are Original and in perfect condition. The machine has been gone thru and works perfectly. The 'Sweepstake' gold award works as it should, and there is one reproduction gold award token. The jackpot is present and works properly. The console has the drink holder, ashtray with insert, and the money bowl. Original backdoor and lock and key. Original coin box. The machine has a handload jackpot with the lock in the indian head (not original lock). Correct original reel strips, award card and denomination plate, all in Excellent condition. I'm in Seattle but I can deliver the machine to the upcoming Chicagoland slot machine show in St. Charles, ILL. The price is $4500.
Attachments
P1080089.JPG
P1080079.JPG
P1080092.JPG
CWCadillac

Re: Jennings Light Up Sun Chief--Sweepstakes Chief in Consol

Postby clubconsoles » Fri Jan 19, 2024 6:10 am

is this still for sale?
clubconsoles

Re: Jennings Light Up Sun Chief--Sweepstakes Chief in Consol

Postby CWCadillac » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:48 am

Sorry the Jennings Sweepstakes Chief was Sold long ago........
CWCadillac

Return to Machines For Sale