Mills 5 Cent Jumbo Parade

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Mills 5 Cent Jumbo Parade

Postby montanaslots » Mon Jul 09, 2018 7:56 pm

I am selling a very original Mills 5 Cent Jumbo parade. The cabinet is original and has not been repainted and comes with the original key. This was in working condition a few months ago and I am sure there are no issues now but would be happy to check for anyone who is really interested. The flat glass has a plexiglass cover which can be removed or left for safety and protection of the glass. The payout tray is concealed in a lazy susan type opening near the bottom of the cabinet. The prices been reduced to $700.00 and this is located in Billings Montana my email is mtslots@cox.net I will be listing four console slot machines and I will work with a person who wants two of more of these machines. The payout number lights up on the backglass and this is a smaller simple console that really is an inexpensive slot machine. I also will take mills and Jennings postwar machines in trade if they are original unmolested machines. ALL MY CONSOLE MACHINES ARE FOR SALE AS OF SPET 26, 2018
Attachments
console (14).JPG
console (13).JPG
console (12).JPG
console (11).JPG
console (10).JPG
console (9).JPG
montanaslots

Return to Machines For Sale