50 cent pageboy console

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

50 cent pageboy console

Postby randyvw » Tue Jan 15, 2019 2:54 pm

this is the one from marshall fey's liberty belle restaurant. it was upstairs for several decades, and hasn't been played in probly 30 years or more. it is in the fey book. outside the cabinet has some dents and scrapes, but inside it looks to be in excellent condition. the paint is pretty good on the front. overall great condition, needs to be serviced, because of the 30plus years of dried up grease and oil. 4500$ local pickup only in hi desert, so cal.
Attachments
20190110_113535.jpg
randyvw

Re: 50 cent pageboy console

Postby Dhw3 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 3:07 pm

I would be interested if you could ship it
Dhw3

Re: 50 cent pageboy console

Postby randyvw » Tue Jan 15, 2019 11:19 pm

not sure how you would ship a console, which is why i said local only. i have never bought OR sold a machine that was shipped, except for when sandberg used to bring them back from chicago, and we put them on the truck ourselves. i'm sure there are ways to do it safely, but i have done no research yet. i probly KNOW people that could do it even, but i haven't even sold one machine in about 18 years, except for another pageboy console i sold just a month or so ago. just getting back into this. eventually i will be shipping, but doing the low-hanging fruit first to avoid shipping as much as possible. willing to listen to suggestions.... thank you.
randyvw

Return to Machines For Sale