1936 Mills QT Chevron 5-Cent Slot Machine with Mills locks

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

1936 Mills QT Chevron 5-Cent Slot Machine with Mills locks

Postby doc » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:43 am

Comes with genuine Mills "snake" locks and keys, which themselves sell for $200-$300
...plus more than 200 no-date Buffalo Nickels
...plus hard-to-find "Owner's Complete Guide to the Mills Q.T. Slot Machine" by Saul and Geddes

I am selling my slot machines one at a time, because I can no longer use them. Love these machines, but it's time for them to have a new home. I've got this one all set to sell on eBay, but I thought I'd try here first. That way, we can save the eBay fees. Why am I selling this? I'm someone who loves slots but now has a bad back.

Price is $1600/OBO. Shipping, if necessary, is $200 additional. Payment through PayPal (I'll absorb the fees) or cash if face-to-face in Newton, Kansas.

I got this his machine July 2015 from Frank Zygmunt, Jr., so you know it's great quality. This machine is in great restored condition. As far as I know, everything is original, except the back door which is a reproduction. I'll also note that the back panel has been poorly painted a glossy black. Please look at the pictures for more details. Overall, the restoration on the this machine looks very good. In addition, this slot works great and has been a ton of fun to use.

This machine comes with two original Mills locks and keys. By themselves, those are difficult to find and expensive to buy. The keys do sometimes require "jiggling." It also comes with its original cash box.

This serial number on this Mills QT is #8975, which indicates a birth of 1936. That makes it about 83 years old. I have had this machine for several years for fun without any difficulty. It's worked perfectly and plays and pays as it should. It could require some adjustment after shipping.

Please look at the pictures for detailed condition information, and contact me with any questions.

Selling to the 48 continental states only, and only where legal to have an antique slot machine. Shipping is $200 through FedEx. If actual shipping costs are less, I will refund the difference. If actual shipping costs are more, I will absorb the extra charge myself.

I will pack this slot with a great deal of protection and in a large double-wall box with extra packing all around the slot.

Questions? Just ask!
QT-01.jpg

QT-02.jpg

QT-03.jpg

QT-04.jpg

QT-05.jpg

QT-06.jpg

QT-07.jpg

QT-08.jpg

QT-09.jpg

QT-10.jpg
doc