Jenning Reel Strips

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Jenning Reel Strips

Postby capt7310 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:30 am

Just picked up a Jenning Tic Tac Toe and the one reel strip is half gone. The guy I got the machine from gave me the replacement strips for the machine. I just want to make sure that I install them correctly. This is my first attempt at this. Looking at the front of the reel mech going from left to right the reel that's missing a piece has an A on top, so I just want to make sure that the middle is B or C before I go pulling them off. In the pic the orange middle is off but it did payout correctly so I'm using that as my mark. Thanks
Attachments
IMG_4142.JPG
IMG_4150.JPG
IMG_4149.JPG
capt7310

Re: Jenning Reel Strips

Postby atac » Sun Sep 16, 2018 9:27 am

One of the easy ways to set reel strips is to line up the bar in the correct place. There's usually only one or two on a strip. If you have the correct strips you have about 50/50 chance of getting it right on the first try. Line up the bar, then test a bell, etc.
atac

Re: Jenning Reel Strips

Postby capt7310 » Thu Sep 20, 2018 8:07 am

Because it's a tic tac toe the first reel has two ticks the second has a Tac and the last one has three toes so I'm trying to work on the Bells but the whole entire all the reels strips are all off going to take a while
capt7310

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions