'30's Mills Double Eagle for sale locally Thoughts

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Re: '30's Mills Double Eagle for sale locally Thoughts

Postby Beads » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:05 pm

Yes lot's of time is very important. Note pad, camera, internet and CoinOpCollectorForum!!!! And get it back together ASAP!!!! Don't be scared to tweek parts with a pair of pliers once you know how they work. I did pick up "Mills Slot Machine Complete Manual" after the fact...but looking at the manual its very vague. I was lucky it was only missing one spring for the mint dispenser cam plus a few small parts that usually are missing (fan stop, horizontal slide cover). I have yet to do the reel bundle as I am not 100% sure what strips are correct for this machine. But what I do know is "DO NOT" use TSP or Gel-Gloss cleaner on the strips....unless you want them cleaned right off!! It was an awesome learning experience and now I know the basics of the workings...time to learn the part names!!!
Thanks Forum Members and Dave for all his hard work starting and maintaining this site (lots of work in the background that we don't see)!!!
Beads

Previous

Return to Slots