New member here - 5 cent Baker (Mills) castle front

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

New member here - 5 cent Baker (Mills) castle front

Postby asuwsh4 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:41 pm

Hey Folks,
New to this forum. Trying to find out as much as I can about my slot machine.

For the longest time I thought I had a Mills Castle front but couldn't find any that looked like mine because of the color scheme as well as the front lock.

Dave (Thanks Dave) was kind enough to reply to my email asking questions and he told me it was a Baker, not a Mills. And Low and behold when I started looking at those machines, there was mine.

So now I know I have a Black Beauty Castle Front 5 cent slot machine. I do not have the key for the front lock (Hand Load jackpot, thanks again Dave) and the back lock has bee replaced but I do not have that key either. The good news is that it is in the open position so I can get to the mechanics.

If you have any other information regarding my machine, I'd be happy to learn about it. Ultimately, I will be selling it as the wife and I are downsizing. Pix attached.

Thanks in advance,
John
Attachments
IMG_0226.JPG
John from Jersey
asuwsh4

Re: New member here - 5 cent Baker (Mills) castle front

Postby pb4sc » Thu Mar 01, 2018 7:54 am

Hi,
I really do not have any information, but there is a really similar one on ebay. https://www.ebay.com/itm/5-CENT-MILLS-HAND-LOAD-CASTLE-FRONT-SLOT-MACHINE-RARE-LATE-PRODUCTION/222854919359?hash=item33e33034bf:g:z~UAAOSwpYdakgbC I have dealt with the seller in the past, and he is really knowledgeable. You might contact him for some more info.

Phil
pb4sc

Return to Slots