Mills Hightop 10 Cent - Payout issue

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Re: Mills Hightop 10 Cent - Payout issue

Postby oldslotman » Wed Nov 07, 2018 11:13 pm

I would try the payouts again only make sure you have at least 30 to 40 dimes loaded in the machine before testing. Sometimes with a dime machine if there are to few dimes in the machine they will tend not to feed the payout slides correctly. You need the weight of the additional dimes.
oldslotman

Postby CoinOpNick » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:03 am

Hi oldslotman - thanks for the update and no worries on the wrong info initially as you got to me before I was even able to locate a replacement. So I guess that means it is okay that the master slide is slightly off from the rest as it appears to be as designed. I will do as you suggested and load it with a good amount of dimes and see if I still have the issue. Thanks for your help and the others who have responded.
CoinOpNick

Postby mikesoldtoys » Wed Nov 14, 2018 8:48 pm

mikesoldtoys

Postby CoinOpNick » Thu Nov 15, 2018 10:34 am

I did confirm the payslides are correct as being 10 Cent as they fit a dime perfectly. I believe my issue might be I installed some washers between the slide posts and the cover as without them the fit was too tight. I think this caused an issue them being too loose. So I am working on that.
CoinOpNick

Previous

Return to Slots