Help finding more info on this machine

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Help finding more info on this machine

Postby Casey » Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:47 am

I would like any help I can find on this machine it may be a diamond front with cherries replacing the diamonds there are no holes drilled into the machine it is all original so if it wasn’t originally cherries it was something else has anybody seen this type of machine before and also was thinking about selling it but need to know what it is valued at first thanks
Attachments
4F2AA192-F2D8-4118-BE79-0B7D0F28EF7D.jpeg
131A821E-71F0-41C2-917B-B03CFBF4F472.jpeg
Casey

Re: Help finding more info on this machine

Postby flipper77 » Sun Jan 06, 2019 6:56 am

As has been commented previously, you have either a Mills Black Cherry with extra cherries added. Or more likely a Mills Diamond Front with cherries replacing the diamonds. Could be a Mills imitation such as Buckley. Check your inside front casting to make sure marked MLB. Value is always a challenge - here in Midwest, about a $700 machine. More on west coast. IMHO - Flip.
Attachments
DSC08146.JPG
aBlakCherry.JPG
flipper77

Re: Help finding more info on this machine

Postby GEM » Sun Jan 06, 2019 8:42 pm

That machine was originally Mills, revamped by Baker Novelty. They called their revamps "Black Beauty" as seen on the award card and it should say it on the reel jackpots. They would replace the cabinet and the castings with their own, and use Mills mechanisms. I am sure it was a Baker Diamond Front that someone replaced the diamonds with cherries.
GEM

Return to Slots