Jennings dutch boy jackpot

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Jennings dutch boy jackpot

Postby capt7310 » Tue May 14, 2019 2:44 pm

Hi, just got this 25 cent Dutch Boy and I'm trying to figure out why the jackpot will not fill, the coin tube is full but the coins will not go into the jackpot they go right into the coin box. The lever on the back I think is missing a spring or something because if I push it forward the overflow to the jackpot moves towards the coin tube. Any help Thanks
Attachments
IMG_5006.JPG
IMG_5005.JPG
IMG_5004.JPG
IMG_5003.JPG
capt7310

Re: Jennings dutch boy jackpot

Postby anyingodd » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:16 pm

Hi, I don't know if you've had any luck with your problem but I'm having the same problem with a 5 cent Dutch Boy and thought I'd pass along what I've learned so far. From what I've been told, the bar with the 10 holes in it is supposed to have a weighted block of some kind on it that controls the amount of coins that go into the jackpot. I found your post because I'm trying to figure out what size shape weight etc it should be. I believe it would be different weights for different denominations. That's about all I know so far. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but if I find anything more out I'll let you know. Good luck
anyingodd

Re: Jennings dutch boy jackpot

Postby anyingodd » Fri Jun 28, 2019 1:42 pm

I was just looking at your pictures again and I noticed the weight on your bar with 10 holes in it. That's the part I believe I'm missing. Just a thought but have you tried adjusting yours to see if it gets the jackpot to fill? from the looks of it it looks like it was originally a notch or 2 over to the left
anyingodd

Return to Slots