Jennings Star Penny Play

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Re: Jennings Star Penny Play

Postby neocoinops » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:04 pm

We'll, it looks like someone actually bough this thing.. :shock:
neocoinops

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:39 pm

neocoinops wrote:We'll, it looks like someone actually bough this thing.. :shock:

Yeah, sad news! Again, someone takes it in the shorts from the Butcher. Obviously the buyer
is not a member of this Forum. Someone needs to come up with an idea, to warn eBay bidders,
by notifying them of this site, so that they can read about all the CRAP that the Butcher has
been snookering bidders with, for years. Does anyone recognize the buyers ID? If I did, I would
sure-as-hell let him know what he just bought. As long as any correspondence does not travel
via eBay, there is nothing they can say about it.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sun Aug 13, 2017 6:08 pm

Here is someone else that just got snookered by the Butcher. He describes this card as: "Superior Caille Your Fortune Award Card".
There is No-Such-Thing. Besides, the card is too small for either of those machines. Additionally, it is a copy of one of my repros.
He sold the card for $14.99 + $3.95 mailing. Give me a break! I sell this same card for $5.00 ppd.
s-l1600.jpg

Many parts and printed items that he lists on ebay, he has no idea what it is for, so he just prints a bunch of BS.
We also have to blame the buyers, that don't do their homework first, to find out what is right or wrong.
SLOT DYNASTY

Previous

Return to Trade Stimulators