WTB reel strips

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

WTB reel strips

Postby d12bn » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:54 pm

Need fruit strips for Groetchen Champion Sparks
Attachments
IMG_4301.JPG
Vintage Vending Machine Discussions Repairs And Sales
https://www.facebook.com/groups/151347598650253/
d12bn

Re: WTB reel strips

Postby cpdretired » Sat Sep 16, 2017 6:21 am

Bill Whelan should have them.
cpdretired

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Sat Sep 16, 2017 2:41 pm

cpdretired wrote:Bill Whelan should have them.

I don't have the strips for this particular model. It takes a special set, which I never did.
Those are my strips that are shown in the machine, but are incorrect. They will not jive
with the token-pay system. Someone apparently ordered them, just to have something
on the reels, rather than nothing. I have an original set for this model, but they are too
bad to copy, even with much artwork touch-up. My entire stock of repro items, have
always been made from Original stock, and Not made from scratch, like some others I
have seen, with incorrect coloring, and the symbol artwork not exact. If a job is not worth
doing right, it is not worth doing, Period! There are several award and instruction cards,
that have been made-from-scratch, of cards that never existed in any machine, that show
up on eBay, and in the Bastardized machines from the Vegas Butcher. It's all for GREED!
The problem with that, is newbie collectors, and even some seasoned ones, don't know
the difference. I don't claim to be perfect on this subject, but I have studied the Trade
Stimulator and Counter Game machines for eons, and know them well. The Late-Great
Dick Bueschel, (whom will never be replaced), pushed me in that direction.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby d12bn » Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:17 pm

I've been searching for a long time. At this point I just want it to work . So if someone can point me to a replacement award card and matching strips that would play correctly I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks
Vintage Vending Machine Discussions Repairs And Sales
https://www.facebook.com/groups/151347598650253/
d12bn

Return to Trade Stimulators