Dicer Question

This area is to discuss trade stimulators. A trade stimulator is defined as a machine that does NOT pay the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Dicer Question

Postby Paladin » Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:53 am

What can you guys tell me about this dicer. It is listed as an Exhibit Supply Co. maker. It sold in 2012 as maker unknown. There is no listing for this game as Exhibit Supply example. It looks like it is a Select-Em game from Exhibit Supply Co. that has been modified. Was this a recent modification of a Select-Em game? Any information is much appreciated.
17689040_1_sm.jpg
Paladin

Re: Dicer Question

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:24 pm

Paladin:
The machine in the photo, is indeed one of Exhibit Supply's many non-selector models.
They made numerous examples, that have not been shown in sales literature, or collector
books. I have a listing of several, that are not usually seen. They had to have made very
few of some. Another thing you have to look out for, is I have seen some Exhibit cases on
eBay and live auctions, that have had Fake Home-Made playfield cards installed. They can
usually be spotted easily, unless a professional graphic artist, and shop printed them.
Bill
SLOT DYNASTY

Re: Dicer Question

Postby Paladin » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:52 am

Thank you Bill for that info.
Paladin

Return to Trade Stimulators