Looking for a Newer Slot

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Looking for a Newer Slot

Postby alanb » Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:01 am

Please do not boo me. I know this is not antique, but I am looking for a Game King Slot machine for a present to my wife. She loves them.
Any offers or leads and suggested prices would be appreciated.
Also any advice on what to look for or avoid from you very knowledgeable people is appreciated. I have been reading all of the posts for a while now and I am very impressed by the knowledge and willingness to help others.
I am in central NJ.
Thanks--Alan.
alanb

Re: Looking for a Newer Slot

Postby TheFatman » Sun Apr 10, 2016 9:46 am

http://newlifegames.com/
That is a link to a site where there are a great deal more newer slots than EMs or mechanical ones. A very good site to look up info on repair logs and also most members are very willing to assist anyone who needs help. Very much like here but the folks here are mostly the mechanical slots and trade stimulators. These guys are the most educated people I have known when it comes to those machines. Very helpful and looking out for each other, register and consider becoming a contributing member as well.
TheFatman

Postby alanb » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:08 am

Thanks for the lead.
I guess that I can not post there without being a contributor, though.
alanb

Postby Billyzap » Mon Apr 11, 2016 6:30 am

One problem you might have is that what is considered new or old in your state. For instance any gambling device is legal to own in Wisconsin. But across the border in Illinois it has to be 15 years or older. And until the last three years you couldn't have any type of gambling device in Indiana. So this becomes a very muddled affair and some folks not knowing who you are might not answer you because of this situation. So you might have to find out which state allows you to buy or sell a newer slot.
Billyzap

Return to Machines Wanted