Want to buy trade stimulator

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby Richard13 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 6:56 pm

I'm new to the stimulator arena but know what appeals to me. Maybe one of you has a project you will not get to or are downsizing or just want to help a guy start a collection.

I like ornate castings of the 20's and 30's I want a gumball dispenser on it and IF POSSIBLE a jackpot or cash payout.
Can be cigs or fruit or fortune. Not looking for anything with busted castings or an impossible to find made of unobtaniun
back door(s).

The five reel Cardinal machine I hesitated on from flea bay looked reel cool, a Chicago Club tall machine looks cool. The rounded ones from the 40's and small best pocket or imps don't do anything for me.

Anyone have something they can part with and sell to a new home? You can PM me or email me and I think my phone number is listed in my profile too.

Thanks everyone and have a great holiday tomorrow!
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
User avatar
Richard13
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Mon Jul 04, 2016 3:32 am

Richard13 wrote:I'm new to the stimulator arena but know what appeals to me. Maybe one of you has a project you will not get to or are downsizing or just want to help a guy start a collection.

I like ornate castings of the 20's and 30's I want a gumball dispenser on it and IF POSSIBLE a jackpot or cash payout.
Can be cigs or fruit or fortune. Not looking for anything with busted castings or an impossible to find made of unobtaniun
back door(s).

The five reel Cardinal machine I hesitated on from flea bay looked reel cool, a Chicago Club tall machine looks cool. The rounded ones from the 40's and small best pocket or imps don't do anything for me.

Anyone have something they can part with and sell to a new home? You can PM me or email me and I think my phone number is listed in my profile too.

Thanks everyone and have a great holiday tomorrow!


Richard:
Well, I was unable to find your phone number in your profile, so decided to check your website, and nothing there either.
Unless I might be interested in a Call Girl from Mumbai, which I am not, at this time. Maybe next time I travel there. :D
How about if you send your phone contact to (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), and I'll push a few buttons to reach you?
Bill
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby MikeB » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:34 pm

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
Richard13 wrote:I'm new to the stimulator arena but know what appeals to me. Maybe one of you has a project you will not get to or are downsizing or just want to help a guy start a collection.

I like ornate castings of the 20's and 30's I want a gumball dispenser on it and IF POSSIBLE a jackpot or cash payout.
Can be cigs or fruit or fortune. Not looking for anything with busted castings or an impossible to find made of unobtaniun
back door(s).

The five reel Cardinal machine I hesitated on from flea bay looked reel cool, a Chicago Club tall machine looks cool. The rounded ones from the 40's and small best pocket or imps don't do anything for me.

Anyone have something they can part with and sell to a new home? You can PM me or email me and I think my phone number is listed in my profile too.

Thanks everyone and have a great holiday tomorrow!


Richard:
Well, I was unable to find your phone number in your profile, so decided to check your website, and nothing there either.
Unless I might be interested in a Call Girl from Mumbai, which I am not, at this time. Maybe next time I travel there. :D
How about if you send your phone contact to (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), and I'll push a few buttons to reach you?
Bill


This looks like his phone number here, at the end of his address, I have bolded it:

Richard13 Posts: 127 Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 pm Location: Tempe Arizona 970-270-5561
MikeB
 
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:07 pm
Location: Michigan

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:30 am

MikeB wrote:
SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
Richard13 wrote:I'm new to the stimulator arena but know what appeals to me. Maybe one of you has a project you will not get to or are downsizing or just want to help a guy start a collection.

I like ornate castings of the 20's and 30's I want a gumball dispenser on it and IF POSSIBLE a jackpot or cash payout.
Can be cigs or fruit or fortune. Not looking for anything with busted castings or an impossible to find made of unobtaniun
back door(s).

The five reel Cardinal machine I hesitated on from flea bay looked reel cool, a Chicago Club tall machine looks cool. The rounded ones from the 40's and small best pocket or imps don't do anything for me.

Anyone have something they can part with and sell to a new home? You can PM me or email me and I think my phone number is listed in my profile too.

Thanks everyone and have a great holiday tomorrow!




Richard:
Well, I was unable to find your phone number in your profile, so decided to check your website, and nothing there either.
Unless I might be interested in a Call Girl from Mumbai, which I am not, at this time. Maybe next time I travel there. :D
How about if you send your phone contact to (slotdynasty@sbcglobal.net), and I'll push a few buttons to reach you?
Bill


This looks like his phone number here, at the end of his address, I have bolded it:

Richard13 Posts: 127 Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:32 pm Location: Tempe Arizona 970-270-5561


Yes, it is because he just revised his member page. But now that it is here, for the whole world to see, I will probably be
getting a continual busy signal, unless he has call-waiting. But then I will have to wait in line, and by-the-way, my number
will show up as Private. Guess I'll have to remember to use *82. :D
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby Richard13 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:28 am

Lol I have not had any calls but would sure like one or two.
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
User avatar
Richard13
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby goodguy » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:10 am

To quote you" I am an old time collector, who has been thinning his collection.
These are my last three trade stimulators (originally over 30) Bill knows me very well.
but at 86 these are my last three, One is a restored Puritan Girl, one is a Whirlwind.
original condition. with gumball vendor and jack pot. amd a rare Charles Fey MIDGET Roulette.
original condition. If you are interested please send me your address ad I will forward photos.
goodguy
goodguy
 
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2004 4:02 am

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby Richard13 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:56 am

Hello Goodguy PM sent THANK YOU.
RICHARD
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
User avatar
Richard13
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby Richard13 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:55 pm

Hello Goodguy, not sure if you have received my PM or not. Please call me when you can, morning is better. I have a surgical event planned for tomorrow afternoon if I do not answer please leave a message with call back number.

THANK YOU

richard
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
User avatar
Richard13
 
Posts: 321
Joined: Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:32 pm
Location: Tempe Arizona

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:30 am

Hey Guys:
I wouldn't advise bothering Richard too much, at this point. I spoke with him Wed. afternoon, not long after he came out
of surgery, which was at his request. At this time, he is going to be in la-la-land for a few days. Although very pleasant on
the phone, I could tell he was heavily medicated, and this isn't the time to be selling him machines, if you know what I mean!
As much as I like to chat with collectors, I sure as hell wouldn't be doing it until I came home.
User avatar
SLOT DYNASTY
 
Posts: 1497
Joined: Thu Nov 04, 2004 3:56 am
Location: S.F. Bay Area & San Mateo County, California

Re: Want to buy trade stimulator

Postby phil.whetsell24 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:08 pm

If you haven't yet try Ken Durham @ Gameroomantiques.com tell him Phil Whetsell put you on to the site. Good luck
phil.whetsell24
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:23 pm

Next

Return to Machines Wanted

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests