Norman Rubenstein Auction

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Postby tradestimulators » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:50 pm

Item 635, EBAY item 6517352605 -the ELM Cigar vending machine I thought went very cheap at $1600, I've seen this sell at auction for $3500, did anyone notice this machine?
tradestimulators

Cigar Vender

Postby Ric Gandy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:00 pm

I was watching that cigar vender when it came up for auction. It is like I said earlier. When you aren't there and can't tell that whatever it is is complete and in working order or is capable of being fixed, there is a point beyond which I am not willing to go on the come. I thought the final bid of $1,600.00 was a good buy, but only IF this thing was "right". I am hoping my Caille trade stimulator was the "sleeper" of the sale. I did not see a picture of it on the brochure that was mailed out and only found it as I was going through the on line catalog. It sold fairly early on Friday so maybe some people who might have bid on it just missed it. Now as for the people who were physically at the auction in Whichita, I would be curious as to what they have to say about the cigar vender, the Caille trade stimulator, and the War Eagle. Ric Gandy
Ric Gandy

Postby tradestimulators » Tue Apr 05, 2005 1:41 pm

My mistake the ELm Cigar vender was at a different auction, it was the Morphy Auction.
tradestimulators

Postby Ric Gandy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:24 pm

No big deal. I knew what you were talking about. I was watching the Morphy auction too. I ended up buying the Fairest Wheel No. 1. I just hope it turns out to be as good as it looks in the pictures. Ric
Ric Gandy

Previous

Return to Just Chatting