Looking for info on a Pace console model I have

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Looking for info on a Pace console model I have

Postby fxstc » Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:55 pm

I have a Pace floor model console slot machine that I would like to get some /any info on. I bought this machine 25 years ago or more and have not been able to find any reference to it in any books, catalogs, price guides or reference books. Granted I have been passively looking but have not found anything! I was hoping someone on here may be able to tell me something about it. It has 2 machines in it a 5 cent and a 10 cent. I will attempt to add some pictures. The top is a reverse painted glass that shows the winning combinations and payouts as well as where you view the reels. There is even a window that shows a reflection of the escalator. The 2 players would face each other, one on each side of the machine to operate it, tho it can obviously be played one side at a time as well. You can see on the glass that it says "twin reels". On the side of the cabinet there is a large metal PACE insignia in the shape of a star. It came with original pace keys as well. The cabinet is approx. 24"x 32" and 38" tall. There are many reasons I believe this to be an original cabinet that I can elaborate on later if need be. There are electric lights on it, some that stay on when plugged in and others that light up when a winning combination is hit. The machines do work without being plugged in tho. Any help will be welcome.
Attachments
DSC01031.JPG
DSC01032.JPG
DSC01034.JPG
DSC01037.JPG
DSC01039.JPG
DSC01041.JPG
fxstc

Re: Looking for info on a Pace console model I have

Postby Dakotacoin » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:58 am

D071D581-FAA0-4F24-946E-DB1794DDBF2B.jpeg
I have something very similar, just a different logo on the side. I have not found out anything about this machine. Just curious if you have turned up anything.
Dakotacoin

Re: Looking for info on a Pace console model I have

Postby randyvw » Mon Jul 08, 2019 1:40 pm

i had a paces reels 25 or so years ago, cool machine. it showed up with the mint vendor on the side, FULL of mints. but yours being a double is cool as hell. as i recall, it was pretty much a regular pace slot as far as mechanism. good luck on finding out more about it. it does seem like i have seen only a couple of them since i had mine.
randyvw

Return to Just Chatting