COCA Discussion Forums

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Postby Dave » Sun Nov 27, 2005 8:08 pm

I just got back from a Thanksgiving vacation. While on vacation, I did check the forum & my email but frankly, I didn't feel like responding to all this.

This forum is all about the open communications about anything related to Coin Operated Devices. This includes other forums, magazines, clubs and anything else. Obviously, COCA falls into this area.

I have tried to make constructive comments and notify people about things going on in the Coin-Op area.

When COCA announced that they were redesigning their web page I notified people about it. COCA said they wanted to hear from members and I made a post about what I would like to see in the new web site. Several people concurred with my suggestions.

I also emailed the list to the COCA president (since the email of the person redesigning the web site was not made public). The president did reply and said he would forward the list to the person redesigning the site.

I did not hear anything back from the person redesigning the web site and it appears not a single suggestion has yet to be incorporated. Hopefully, some of them will be, but COCA has not told us the status.

Is COCA perfect? No. Is this forum perfect? No. However, I have always felt that two way communications is the best policy and I try to make an effort of taking suggestions into account and if I don't, I tell people why.

If COCA members get upset at some of my postings then that is too bad. They are more than welcome to chime in and we can have an intelligent dialog. I don't feel the majority of my posting nitpick COCA. However, everyone is entitled to their opinion and more then welcome to express it.

If COCA provided a public mechanism for people to contact them I would use that. However, at this time they don't. Until they do, I will continue to use this forum to say both good things and things that I think should be addressed. If this is nitpicking then, oh well.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Just Chatting