Royal Bell

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: Royal Bell

Postby nvmos2 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:54 am

Nice collection of mechanical music machines.
Either the Harriss had another source of income or they made a boat load of money selling reproduction slot machines.
It would be ironic if somebody burned them with a bogus music machine.
nvmos2

Postby Anglobritish » Mon Aug 29, 2016 1:58 pm

New Look Game World Story 3.jpg
Amusement Business Article 1988_002.jpg
Amusement Business Article 1988_001.jpg
1.The Book The Fairground Years.pdf
(6.03 MiB) Downloaded 399 times
THIS IS FOR THAT SICK PUPPY MEMBER: NVMOS2,

I do not like your insinuation to my post about the Two Keeney machines, for your information, I just wanted to move them, as I am moving house, they were in my garage for a past number of years, one of our members called me, he asked me what I wanted for them, I told him $300.00 for the two, he offered me $250.00. I told him if he came to me, he could get out his $250.00 and watch me burn them, that is how much I valued his offer. he said he was coming to get them for $300.00 on the 17th, of July, 3 weeks later I called him and was told He did not remember, so don't tell me not to be sarcastic about offering the two slot machines to our members, many of who are just time wasters, I also had several several phone calls about my so called sarcastic remarks, totally agreeing with my sentiments.

Also the remarks about Royal Bell using the Nic Costa articles, when I started to write my Biography, I asked Nic Costa to to write the forward, both him and David Snook Publisher of the original British "Coin Slot" trade paper, wrote a glowing forward (See attached item) So believe me, I am no phony when it comes to the history of Coin Operated Machines, at 74 years of age I am the 3rd generation of my family that not only collected these machines but operated them in several countries around the World,

Read the attached PDF file and then tell us your credentials ?.
Anglobritish

Postby nvmos2 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 4:50 pm

SICK PUPPY?

My, My,
I guess I touched a nerve.
nvmos2

Postby Anglobritish » Mon Aug 29, 2016 5:05 pm

You never touched a nerve, you are clueless when it comes to reading people, have you ever had any money, it seems you resent them that have, read the first chapter of my book that I attached in PDF file and then make a further comment.
Anglobritish

Postby nvmos2 » Mon Aug 29, 2016 10:56 pm

Calm down Freddy; take a deep breath.
I did not impeach your “credentials.”
I tried to tell you as gentle as possible that your previous post could be interpreted to reflect poorly upon you and give you the opportunity to ameliorate the damage.
In fact, I really enjoy your information about the “good old days.”
However, you might want to see somebody about your “bank account envy”
(mine is bigger than yours! What’s up with THAT, you sick puppy you?).
(Just kidding; I’m sure you’ll be fine).
nvmos2

Previous

Return to Just Chatting