Huge games auction in France

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Huge games auction in France

Postby John T. Peterson » Sat Nov 27, 2004 10:53 am

Auction Alert! There is an auction tomorrow, Nov. 28th. in France with a breath-taking array of games. Most are European but there are fantastic American games included. To access, go to www.interencheres.com. In the box labeled "Recherche vent au lot, ilustre" type in "Machines a sous" On page displayed, click top offering "300 machines a sous de collection Bernard Pansu." On next page, click "216 Photo de lots" Next page, click the top line description. That will bring of the first machine in full page format. Click on the machine itself to enlarge it. From that point, you can then scroll through the pictures in sequence using the forward key "lot suivant" on bottom right of the picture. This sounds more complex than it is. For the computer geeks, it's self apparent. Take a look. It's like the Smith Collection in Europe and well worth your time. Sorry for the short notice. I just learned of this myself this morning. Regards, John Peterson
I collect all British coin operated pieces. I like other European machines too. I'm a student of the field and enjoy research and conservation as well as collecting. Feel free to contact me regarding questions about British games.
John T. Peterson

Return to Just Chatting