gotlieb strength tester

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

gotlieb strength tester

Postby sick954 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 8:00 pm

hello has anyone ever seen the 3 way gotlieb strength tester with a rare cigarette wheel on the upper right from gotlieb factory, I have been told that this was super rare, and only a few made, when you squeeze handle the wheels turn and you can win a pack of smokes, wheels are similar as the ones in the imp trade stimulator only smaller, all parts are of the same era inside. was told that a bar owner could ask the gotlieb salesman to have this added on so they could make a few more bucks and more would play, I also listed on repair page with a little more info. any info or what you think price might be? thanks AL
sick954

Re: gotlieb strength tester

Postby CoinOpNut » Fri Jan 27, 2017 11:28 pm

Hi Al -
I've had a few opportunities over the years to buy multiples of operators' grip testers- both Gottlieb and Mercury.
They were quite popular in their time and were in service for long periods. I've had several "batches" of the trade-stim variety.
I would not consider them rare, but they are certainly more desirable as compared to the basic Gottlieb models.
It's been over 5 years since I've sold one, so hard for me to give a value (esp without seeing yours).
I'd be happy to talk more with you directly - feel free to email me @ coinopgeek@gmail.com
-John
CoinOpNut

Postby integ194 » Sat Feb 04, 2017 12:17 am

It would be great to see a pic of your machine-I have not seen one.
integ194

Postby Musbri1952 » Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:13 am

looking for internal mechanism for the gotlieb 3 way strength grip tester
Musbri1952

Return to Just Chatting