Mills skyscraper 2 plays for 5 cent.

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Re: Mills skyscraper 2 plays for 5 cent.

Postby ed12 » Sat May 06, 2017 6:39 pm

that was the front
this is the back side

ed
Attachments
DSC00017.JPG
ed12

Postby ed12 » Sat May 06, 2017 6:41 pm

my problem as u can see from the first 1 is streched springs
in the second 1 there is 2 of them the same way (which i have out)

ed
ed12

Postby MONTI » Mon May 08, 2017 8:17 am

SLOT DYNASTY wrote:
MONTI wrote:Forgive my ignorance but the term coin "Trough" I am not familiar with?
And just when I thought I had heard everything! LOL
Possibly a picture of your slot machine that you are working on would be helpful to establish the model you are working!
As well as a picture of the area where your question resides!

I'm with you Monti. The terminology "Coin Trough" to me, dictates the Coin Tray, in which the payout falls into,
and I do not know of any springs attached to that. Perhaps he is referring to the payout slide bundle? #-o
This is why pictures are the key to help needed, in certain instances. It is also helpful to know a persons location,
in the event there is a fellow collector nearby, that may be able to help.
Which also brings to mind, something I am always ragging about. (Listing your location when you sign up). Look at
the very last signup page. Not one person had filled it in. Then one did go back and enter it from the UK. Thanks! =D>
There are several members of this Forum that are across the pond, and may like to know each others locale, in the
event of help, but it is much more important to us here in the U.S., that have been helping one another in many
instances that I have seen. To list your State is nice, but a City is even more helpful. Unless you live in a small town,
with only 12 homes, a general store, and a post office. Then again, to be really helpful, you could list your address,
and which rock your key is under in the front yard! :wink:

Hello again Ed, sorry for the delay in getting back to you but at my age I take Sunday off! LOL

Anyway, to agree with "Bill" Slot Dynasty, your location would be helpful for possibly locating another member here who is close enough to help you out and after looking at your pictures I am only assuming you are from "Across the Pond" as just from what you posted without seeing more this looks like an Australian or European slot machine however since you also mention it has been converted to a dime machine you could also be here in the states so clarification on location would be nice, also what you are calling a "trough" I commonly refer to as the "coin head" the area of coin entry to the mechanical portion of the slot mechanism!
As the reel strip mentions the name Aristocrat I am assuming this is an Aristocrat slot mechanism not a Mills!
At any rate as I do not have any pictorial documentation on the European slots I can't help you there however there is a gentleman on the forum that with a picture of the entire slot machine, if you would post that, could also answer your questions as he specializes in the European market very well with a vast knowledge and documentation!

Freddy, are you out there! LOL
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby thepennyarcade » Mon May 08, 2017 1:44 pm

Mysterious Coin Trough
Could this be the coin trough you are referring to??
I have this on my early Mills lion front that didn't come with a handle pump
Best
John
Attachments
IMG_0893.jpg
thepennyarcade

Postby MONTI » Mon May 08, 2017 3:21 pm

Well I'd call that a coin chute, but what the heck do I know! LOL :lol:
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Previous

Return to Just Chatting