Recently purchased Skill Stop NOT working anymore, HELP!

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Recently purchased Skill Stop NOT working anymore, HELP!

Postby Coppola0218 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:46 pm

I just recently purchased this Skill Stop Machine from a Yard Sale, I had tested it before I made the decision to purchase it and it worked absolutely fine. After taking it home and plugging it in to use it, The panel lights up but when I insert a token, the token just spits out onto the coin tray.

I have attempted to reset it through the PSU, but to no avail. I CAN upload pictures of the internal components of the machine if need be for troubleshooting, But for now here is a picture of the slot machine in hopes that someone can actually identify the machine. A google search and even reverse image searching turned up nothing. Hoping I can have some luck on this forum.

-Coppola
Attachments
Photo Sep 14, 9 55 47 PM.jpg
D-Zone Skill Stop
Coppola0218

Re: Recently purchased Skill Stop NOT working anymore, HELP!

Postby Coppola0218 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 7:41 am

I managed to take some pictures of the internals of the cabinet, Hopefully I can get someone to help me through in getting this to actually work as intended.
Attachments
Photo Sep 14, 11 09 22 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 11 08 57 PM.jpg
Photo Sep 14, 11 09 11 PM.jpg
Coppola0218

Postby marsonion » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:21 am

Hello-- I think the reason you're not getting any response is because there isn't much expertise nor interest in electronic or even electromechanical devices to be found here; these collectors are mostly after vintage, mechanical coin-op. I think you'd have a lot better luck by bringing your questions to (for instance) this forum instead:

http://www.pachitalk.com/forums/forumdi ... 6092f90b27

I hope you'll find the help you need regardless.
marsonion

Postby Coppola0218 » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am

Thank-You,I wasn't exactly sure where to turn to for this issue. I am very glad that you pointed me in a direction that could potentially help me in my dilemma. :-D
Coppola0218

Return to Just Chatting