Naked lady SLOT machine

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Naked lady SLOT machine

Postby Jaytorr111 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 6:54 pm

Hello,I have a vintage caille naked lady SLOT machine,that takes dimes,it's all original parts and it still works,I'm getting ready to sell it but I can't find any information on it,meaning I can't find one that takes dimes,if anyone can help me thank u,p.s. I'm wondering what I can sell it for
Attachments
KIMG0015.jpg
Jaytorr111

Re: Naked lady SLOT machine

Postby randyvw » Mon Apr 30, 2018 8:57 pm

location?
randyvw

Postby Jaytorr111 » Mon Apr 30, 2018 11:58 pm

Columbus Georgia
Jaytorr111

Postby goodguy9 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:32 am

I am interested...live in NYC when you can determine what you want (some one wll
eventually figure out todays value) I would be interested. will pay shipping and
packig costs of course.
Some more photos would be appreciated.(back side and mech, if possible.)
madamzita@aol.com.
Wishing ylou success in its sale

goodguy9 madamzita@aol.com 917 930 5924
goodguy9

Postby randyvw » Tue May 01, 2018 6:23 am

more pictures of the inside and back would be helpful. also, i don't know why, but your picture is very grainy on my computer. i'm not sure why that is? maybe it's not in focus, but we need better images so we see what condition it's in. i'm not the guy that can tell you what it's max value would be, but i DO llike it.
randyvw

Postby rtmccurdy » Tue May 01, 2018 6:57 am

While I am not a Caille expert there is information on the "Naked Lady" in past issues of Coin Slot magazine, Richard Bueschel's Coin Slot Guide #3, and past issues of Loose Change magazine. The price depends on originality (whether or not the cash box, back door, etc. are present) and condition (working, condition of wood case, casting condition, etc.) The front casting has been widely reproduced so finding original examples in past auctions can be difficult. A nice all original 25-cent machine sold recently at the January 28, 2018 Morphy Las Vegas Auction for $1920 that included their 23% buyer's premium (lot 408). On eBay, Caille Naked Lady slots are usually listed as a "buy it now" auction with a very high price so determining an accurate "sold" price is difficult. Hope this helps.
rtmccurdy

Postby Jaytorr111 » Tue May 01, 2018 12:19 pm

Thank you for your messages I will post more pictures later on this afternoon when I get home the main question is has anyone ever seen a naked lady slot machine that takes diamonds instead of quarters because I cannot find one online or any of the research that I have done all parts are original and the Machine still works there's one thing missing and that's the change box again thank you and I will post more pictures and maybe somebody give me an idea what I should ask for my machine my slot machine
Jaytorr111

Postby radiorich123 » Tue May 01, 2018 1:25 pm

HI

Yes I saw a 10 cent machine at a show in New Jersey 2 years ago for 1600 hundred . I did not buy it.

Rich
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Postby goodguy9 » Thu May 03, 2018 7:04 am

I would not worry about the fact it IS "A DIME MACHINE" NOT RARE IN FACT
NOT THE BEST COIN SIZE. ALL FACTORIES PRODUCED MECHS OF ALL
DENOMINATIONS, THE CASES AACCEPTED THE MECHS... AS MENTIONED IT IS NOT THE
MOST DESIREABLE COINAGE. MACHINE IN GENEREAL IS NOT EAST TO FIND AN ORIGINAL.

GOOD LLUCK ON THE SALE.
goodguy9

Return to Just Chatting