Chicagoland Nov 2018

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Chicagoland Nov 2018

Postby Rick-okc » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:42 am

I'm planning on coming to Chicagoland this November.
The last time I went to Chicagoland was over thirty years ago.
The last time I was there I had the pleasure of meeting and talking with Dick Bueschel.

My questions for you guys. Are there any other coin-op activities taking place at or near Chicagoland that week?
Has anyone heard what the vendor attendance is going to be?

Rick
Rick-okc

Re: Chicagoland Nov 2018

Postby Lol » Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:23 am

Hi Rick
Greetings from the UK. I have been to the Chicagoland show the last two years after a gap of 19 years. It is a great show but you will find much less in the way of slot machines since you last attended. Sadly a lot of the dealers are no longer with us. The main slot dealer who attends is Frank Zygmant Jnr. There will of course be many other slot machines scattered around. The car park is the place to be on Friday at around 6-30am when the dealers are unloading. Fast & frantic all morning. I am sure that you will be stopping at Dave Berten's stand. How could you not. He will have every spring that you would want for your slot machine. Very helpful guy.

There was the Kane county coin op fair which set up on the Wednesday and Thursday prior to the Chicagoland show. Now that the Chicagoland show has moved I don't know what will happen to the Kane County show? New address; Chicagoland show, Lake County Fairgrounds Event Center, 1060 East Peterson Road, Grayslake, IL 6003

Lol (Laurence)
Lol

Re: Chicagoland Nov 2018

Postby RameGoom » Sun Aug 26, 2018 7:12 pm

Be sure to visit Dave at the new location in Grayslake in November.
_8017711.JPG
Slowly building a knowledge base on E2000 series Bally machines and J400 Jennings. Started with the antique Mills and Jennings. Getting there...
RameGoom

Return to Just Chatting