Rol A ToR denomination fix.

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Rol A ToR denomination fix.

Postby Rick B » Wed Dec 26, 2018 8:52 pm

Well I had a relative work on these vinyl stickers. I need a picture of a dime to get them also made. It is a nice fix for those missing an original. Rick B

Rick B

Re: Rol A ToR denomination fix.

Postby Rick B » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:22 am

On my machine. Rick B
Rick B

Postby flipper77 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 9:29 am

Rick, that is impressive artwork. And a beaut of a machine also! With your terrific Mills mint roll wrappers, great adds to someone doing a restoration. Flip
flipper77

Postby gsx11r » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:19 pm

HAHAHAHA

Rick, I m glad to see that my post give you some reflections and that you admit to change your first badge !! =D> =D>
viewtopic.php?t=4631

But, two years !???!! #-o
What ever , good job !! :thumbright:
Stephane
gsx11r

Postby Rick B » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:51 pm

gsx11r wrote:HAHAHAHA

Rick, I m glad to see that my post give you some reflections and that you admit to change your first badge !! =D> =D>
viewtopic.php?t=4631

But, two years !???!! #-o
What ever , good job !! :thumbright:
Stephane

I am so busy that I hadn't taken much time to work on it. For a short period I tried to find one. I knew that was impossible. I had a relative Powder coat some disc in aged white and was going to have a painter make copies but my Sister In-law said she wanted to give it a try when over on Thanksgiving. It was all happen-stance. I never said it was not true to correct. I just wanted a better explanation of how, why and when the badges changed. I wanted to learn and never nor should anyone just takes someones word when learning. Many a good collectibles have been wreck for this exact reason. Thanks,,Rick B
Rick B

Return to Just Chatting