watling treasury serial numbers

This is the place to post any type of article related to coin operated machines.

Re: watling treasury serial numbers

Postby hitxhy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:41 am

Hi..I took the top casting off..no sign of any milling...did see a small weld repair on a crack..The case has been replated...
So I'm still not certain..probably never will be...Only certain way is if any of you experts visit Oxford ,England...look me up..have some real ale and discuss slots... So...I will get on with what I bought the machine for...thats playing it ...and polishing it !.....Thanks again everyone ..Tony
hitxhy

Postby watlingboy » Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:47 pm

Tony,

I'm sure your top casting is original if there is no sign of milling. A recast top will not fit on an original cabinet without milling the casting or removing wood on the top of the cabinet. Most of the complete reproduction Treasury's have a slightly smaller cabinet width so they didin't have to mill the castings. Have a lager and lime for me and enjoy your machine.

Watlingboy
watlingboy

Postby hitxhy » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:12 am

Hi..I am trying to attach a photo of part of my treasury...get a message saying..Sorry, the board attachment quota has been reached....Help...Tony
hitxhy

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:41 am

When I get home later today I will cleanup the board do more space is available.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Postby Dave » Sat Oct 26, 2013 7:15 pm

I just added more space to the server so you should now be able to post more photos.

The CoinOpRegistry shares the same server and it gobbled up all the free space that was on it.

Dave
Dave
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Articles