The Real Chester Pollard Story

This is the place to post any type of article related to coin operated machines.

The Real Chester Pollard Story

Postby Anglobritish » Mon Dec 29, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi Guy's,
I have just finished doing some research on the Chester Pollard mystery of the elusive coin operated "BaseBall" game, for a top quality coin machine collector, I would like to share my findings with you, and only ask that you give me your honest opinions on my therery about this very rare machine, none is known to exist, and it is possible in my opinion that none was ever produced.
Your thoughts please,or better still, if you do know of one, you could receive a handsome finders fee. I have posted this in a PDF file for easy reading.

Enjoy the reading.

Freddy Bailey
Attachments
The Chester Pollard Company.pdf
(3.26 MiB) Downloaded 478 times
Anglobritish

Re: The Real Chester Pollard Story

Postby gamblingman » Tue Dec 30, 2014 6:50 am

Freddie;

I am by no means an expert on anything coin-op, as I am more of an amateur collector and restorer (currently specialize in diggers). But I am a history buff, and all of this forgotten history is always fascinating to me. I love talking to the old collectors, and seeing the information posted to forums like this one. Thanks for sharing, and I love the articles and research.

Joe
gamblingman

Re: The Real Chester Pollard Story

Postby Anglobritish » Tue Dec 30, 2014 8:30 am

Thank you Joe,
As an old timer, I feel it is important to keep the history of such a great industry alive, this can only be done, if you younger collectors are aware of such histories. Find attached an article I did several montha ago on Diggers for a British trade tabloid. ( just tried to download the Digger file, but the contents are to large) go to www.coin-opcommunity.co.uk and in the search box type Freddy Bailey you can then read The Crane part 1 & 2 also many more articles that I have wrote for this trade paper.

Keep on collecting, we need the likes of you.

Freddy Bailey
Anglobritish

Return to Articles