How to report a listing violation on E-Bay

See a listing on E-Bay and want to discuss it? Want to rant about Ebay? All E-Bay related discussion should go here.

How to report a listing violation on E-Bay

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:52 pm

If a slot machine is not being advertised correctly. For example, if a reproduction machine is being sold then you can report the violation at http://pages.ebay.com/help/policies/slot-machines.html

All you need is the listing number. E-Bay does not provide a mechanism for you to explain why you are reporting the listing.

If you want to attach a note as to why you think the machine is a reproduction then go to http://cgi1.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.d ... 27t+bid%29
Dave
Site Admin

Re: How to report a listing violation on E-Bay

Postby phil.whetsell24 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 6:58 pm

In April of this year 2016 I purchased two Watling slot machines Blue Seal beautiful outside from a seller named Mike Rubenstine (ezfaucets) on EBay for X-dollars. When I received them they were damaged inside and out. He told me he had them insured with FedEx for the full value of the Machines. He kept playing me on until my time limit had expired to get any help on EBay although EBay knew I was trying to work this out with the seller, and they referred me to PayPal who said because I did not send them some Emails they closed all three Cases I had on him. So I'm left holding the ball for my cost of the machines. Anyone out there who has done business with the Guy I would like to know. Please do not do business with this seller in the future. He is a fraud! He not only kept my money he kept the settlement with FedEx. What a scam.
phil.whetsell24

Postby Richard13 » Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:39 pm

Here is something interesting about your friend EZ money I mean faucets.
Look at all the user names he has had on flea bay. Had to dig for this and have never
Done this kind of investigation on a seller b4 but still interesting.

image.png
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Protect yourself om items you recieve

Postby goodguy » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:14 am

I REALIZE THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS ABOUT EBAY AND CONCERNED TWO SLOTS PURCHASED, AND
WHEN OPENED WERE IN TERRIBLE SHAPE... EVEN THOUGH INSURED ETC.
IF YOU RECIEVE AN EXPENSIVE ITEM THAT IS INSURED, DELIVERED BY FED-EX ...OR ANYBODY.
THE FIRST THING YOU SHOULD DO IS MAKE CERTAIN, THE SHIPPER IS THERE
WHEN YOU OPEN IT. A PHONE CALL TO THE CARRIER, (BEFORE YOU OPEN OR UNPACK,)
THAT YOU THINK SOMETHING IS LOOSE INSIDE, WILL GET HIM BACK. IF NOTHING IS WRONG
ALL YOU SUFFER IS EMBARASMENT. IT MAY COST YOU A DAY OR TWO TIME WISE, BUT
WHEN YOU SAY" I REFUSE SHIPMENT RETURN IT TOO SENDER"",THE RELIEF YOU WILL FEEL,
IS GREAT, AND GETTING PAID FOR DAMAGE IS ON THE SHIPPERS SIDE. JUST A THOUGHT
FOR THE FUTURE.

goodguy

I REALIZE THE ORIGINAL THREAD WAS ABOUT EBAY AND CONCERNED TWO SLOTS PURCHASED, AND
IF YOU RECIEVE AN EXPENSIVE ITEM THAT IS INSURED, DELIVERED BY FED-EX ...OR ANYBODY.
THAT YOU THINK SOMETHING IS LOOSE INSIDE, WILL GET HIM BACK. IF NOTHING IS WRONG
WHEN YOU SAY" I REFUSE SHIPMENT RETURN IT TOO SENDER"",THE RELIEF YOU WILL FEEL,
FOR THE FUTURE.

goodguy

FOR THE FUTURE.

goodguy

Postby JHSS-1944 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:34 pm

Actually ,e-bay never seems to take Any action on anything reported ,even if the item violates their own e-bay policies. Their policies are for just show (we care.).
JHSS-1944

Return to E-Bay