Need a picture of the side of a FOK vendor

This is the place where pictures of all kinds of Coin Operated devices will be placed. This forum open as of 4/7/2005

Need a picture of the side of a FOK vendor

Postby Rick B » Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:53 pm

I would like a nice clear picture of a two areas of the FOK's corner scroll work unless someone has a template already made? One is wider up front/top. I want to put it back on my one machine. Any help would be great and my Email is Rborecky@roadrunner.com. Thanks,,Rick B

Circled areas are the two I need.

Rick B

Re: Need a picture of the side of a FOK vendor

Postby Richard13 » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 pm

There is a guy that posted in the forum that has all three templates made for the three different
machines. I think he is asking $100 bucks for all three delivered. Re useable vinyl for your future
needs.

Oh by the way those Mills four column vendors are my favorite with the delay/defer pay feature!
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby SLOT DYNASTY » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:19 am

The stencils that I bought years ago, from the first person that ever made them, are all one piece, that fits the entire side panel.
The corner designs are not separate, and I think the person that listed them in the Forum awhile back, are the same way. If anyone
made the individual corners, I have not heard about it.
SLOT DYNASTY

Postby JHSS-1944 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:38 am

I believe "mrslot1" has them. thought he mentioned it awhile back.
I made my own, but were slightly off but, since I was hand painting them got it to "line up "better. thin card board, drew it out from photos , cut out, then pencil trace on to wood, hand paint with gold leaf "paint". then a light coat of matte clear= done.
jeff H.
JHSS-1944

Postby Richard13 » Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:57 am

Emailed you a couple photos from the machine I'm working on now. Let me know if you need higher resolution and I will get out the good camera. The sun was not right this am to get a shot of the better upper stencil on the left side but I can work on better photos if you need me too. I have only a few hours to mess with my machine outside started at 520 am. It is gonna be hot again today!
image.jpeg
Looking for survivor machines especially vendor fronts or original side vendors with or without
a machine. 1920's-30's goosenecks, round escalators. I enjoy hand painting the castings.
Richard13

Postby damikeguy » Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:45 am

The one picture might help you. The other picture is of the non handle side and shows what happens when you put a machine too close to a wood burner?? Not sure, It's how I found it. I'm just going to keep it this way. Adds character..
Attachments
IMG_0423.jpg
Wood burner problem?
IMG_0422.jpg
could help you?
Mike
damikeguy

Postby Rick B » Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:10 pm

Thank you guys a bunch. WIll look them over when I get home from work. Rick B
Rick B

Return to Pictures