Buckley criss cross find!!

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Buckley criss cross find!!

Postby Antney » Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello, I'm new to the forum and have just found my first slot, it's a 1955 Buckley criss cross machine, it's in beautiful shape! I need help finding someone out there that has a way to make this operation since it's not coin operated...I read where a control unit sets up the machine to play?? Has anyone got such a device?? I gave $250 for the machine and would like to know if I paid too much?? Thanks for any help!!
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg
Antney

Re: Buckley criss cross find!!

Postby flipper77 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:09 am

The best reference manual to help you understand your Buckley is the Dick Bueschel Coin Slot Guide 32 covering in detail your Buckley machine. I have one in excellent condition available for $10 including postage. Dick was such a generous contributor to our hobby and he found excellent info on your machine including history of model, operation manual and even wiring diagram. Feel free to PM me if that would be of assistance.

Flip
flipper77

Postby blitz_8255 » Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:05 pm

I just posted in"favorite finds" the same machine. Didn't see this post first , but wow that's crazy. Mine is the same but has a different handle
blitz_8255

Postby TheFatman » Sun Jan 17, 2016 4:32 pm

It is a EM machine that has steppers and other coils involved in determining the lights it light up.
Just doesn't have the value as any other mechanical Mills or Buckley mechanical has.
As far as if you paid too much .... its all up to you ... I would be ok in paying that price.
Dave F
TheFatman

Return to Fantastic Finds