pace bantam

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

pace bantam

Postby pj waelti » Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:57 pm

Haven't been around for a while .Not many problems I needed help with I guess. I'm working on a pace bantam for a guy. It seems to be pretty good shape all around, but missing a couple parts. I could use a picture of the jackpot that faces the back of the machine. At the top of the jackpot it looks like a chute is missing. It attaches to the jackpot with two screws. Also looking for a coin bag and front lock original or not. Prefer an original but would be happy with a replacement lock also. I sent an email to dave berton but have not heard back yet. Any help would be greatly appreciated. PJ
pj waelti

Re: pace bantam

Postby damikeguy » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:32 am

Hope this helps.
Attachments
IMG_2065.jpg
IMG_2067.jpg
Mike
damikeguy

Postby pj waelti » Mon Aug 20, 2018 5:09 am

Thanks for the pics.I know I dont have those parts for the jackpot so... Now the question is does anyone have those top parts they want to sell?? Thanks, PJ
pj waelti

Postby pj waelti » Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:40 pm

Still looking for these jackpot parts.. Any suggestions on where to look? I could probably make something, but I have no dimentions of the original parts since they are missing. Thanks pj
pj waelti

Return to Just Chatting