Triple Bell Slot

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Triple Bell Slot

Postby guidry6102 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:21 am

This is my first time ever working on slot machine I have a few questions about this one. I have been able to get it to work and pays off the number of coins as per chart. question is all 3 slots accept quarters but the 3 buttons above them are different. 2 of the buttons say 5 cents and one says 25 cents. were these changed or why does it only accept quarters? Next, at some point it builds up credits and do not understand exactly when or how it does and than it takes a while to play off the credits. Are they being used a nickle at a time because it seems to take at least 5 plays to use a credit or is the credit stepper nor working correct? Final question is in restoring the cabinet I have not found any manufacture tag but have found the number 1060 stamped in the wood in several different spots. What can you tell me about the lack of tag and these numbers? Also I assume it is a 1946 or 1947 since that is only years I see anything about a triple bell ? Thank You for any input to the questions I have
guidry6102

Re: Triple Bell Slot

Postby MONTI » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:45 pm

Please post a few photos of your slot machine so we know what model, manufacturer, Etc. we are talking about!
Thank you!
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby guidry6102 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:00 pm

Here are a few pictures along with questions I have. Thank You in advance for any help you can give
Attachments
slot flyer 1.jpg
my first slot attempt
guidry6102

Postby guidry6102 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:03 pm

Here are a few of the questions I have. It pays out per the chart on marquee matching the reels but other features I do not know about and would appreciate any and all help on this. And please remember I have never done this before so if I name a part incorrect please let me know so I do not always look like I don't know what I am doing LOL. Thank You for your help
Attachments
slot help request.jpg
questions with pictures
guidry6102

Postby saloonkpr » Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:52 pm

This Is NOT an UPRIGHT ????
saloonkpr

Postby MONTI » Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:08 pm

Try going here for a start!

http://rwatts.cdyn.com/download/bally%20triple%20bell/

As mentioned above this is not an upright, it is a console cabinet style slot machine produced by Bally after WWII!
Bona Fortuna!
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby Dave » Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:05 pm

This thread being moved to the Just Chatting area.
Dave
Site Admin

Return to Just Chatting