Super Original Pace Orange Front

This is the place to post about any fantastic find (past or present) that you think the rest of us would enjoy reading about.

Super Original Pace Orange Front

Postby Dave » Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:08 pm

While not all that valuable, here is a machine I picked up a couple of days ago.

It is a Pace Orange Front Comet. The Pace Orange Front is a gold award machine and they are actually pretty hard to find.

Anyway, I got a lead on this machine. It was in Denver. When I was talking to the owner and looking at the machine I asked him if it came from Montana (Montana machines are typically in good shape (no humidity) and Montana was a huge Pace area).

The owner looked at me and said how did you know? After talking to him more I am 99% sure this machine came out of Butte Montana which is where I grew up.

To make a long story short, I bought the machine and the original stand that came with it.

This is the way to find them, all original, no rust, and old money in the jackpot and original Pace Gold Awards in the machine. Original Pace gold award tokens are next to impossible to find.

Here are some photos. I have done nothing to the machine and don't intend to. It plays great and it has entered the black hole (what some people call my collection because once a machine goes in it, the machine never comes out).
Attachments
IMG_0651.jpeg
IMG_0678.jpeg
IMG_0688.jpeg
IMG_0674.jpeg
IMG_0675.jpeg
IMG_0676.jpeg
IMG_0670.jpeg
IMG_0677.jpeg
IMG_0687.jpeg
IMG_0681.jpeg
IMG_0650.jpeg
IMG_0683.jpeg
Dave
Site Admin

Re: Super Original Pace Orange Front

Postby nvmos2 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:57 pm

That is indeed a Fantastic Find!
nvmos2

Re: Super Original Pace Orange Front

Postby Mills » Wed Feb 03, 2021 1:53 pm

This machine is very easy to find in France. Pace export a big part of his production to France. All French Pace have skill stops and vender.
Gold award is hard to find but not impossible !! :D
If you want have a look of French Pace : https://retro-jackpot.fr/pace

Jean-Paul
37 slots machines.... May be more ?
Mills

Return to Fantastic Finds