1930 Little Duke 1 Cent - Large Coin Head - Dual Jackpot

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

1930 Little Duke 1 Cent - Large Coin Head - Dual Jackpot

Postby doc » Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:22 am

Fantastic, Restored Vintage Jennings Little Duke Slot Machine! A survivor from 1930.
Has the desirable large coin head and the dual jackpot.

I am selling my slot machines one at a time, because I can no longer use them. Love these machines, but it's time for them to have a new home. I've got this one all set to sell on eBay, but I thought I'd try here first. That way, we can save the eBay fees. Why am I selling this? I'm someone who loves slots but now has a bad back.

Price is $2400/OBO. Shipping, if necessary, is $200 additional. Payment through PayPal (I'll absorb the fees) or cash if face-to-face in Newton, Kansas.

I got this his machine April 2015 from Dave Burritt, the founder of this forum. So, you know it's great quality. This machine is in great restored condition. As far as I know, everything is original, except the reel strips and the cash box. The original strips were replaced by Don Creekmore of Nations Attic. I will note that this slot machine has a few scuffs on the base and on the back door. Please look at the pictures for more details. Overall, the restoration on the this machine looks very, very good. In addition, this slot works great and has been a ton of fun to use.

This machine comes with original locks on the back and coin head and keys for them. The coin box is one of the high-quality reproductions with some 12 surfaces. Please look at the picture of the coin box. The coin box itself is work a couple of hundred dollars, if you could ever find one.

This serial number on this Little Duke is #16364, which indicates a birth of around 1930. That makes it about 89 years old. I have had this machine for several years for fun without any difficulty. It's worked perfectly and plays and pays as it should. It could require some adjustment after shipping.

Please look at the pictures for detailed condition information, and contact me with any questions.

Selling to the 48 continental states only, and only where legal to have an antique slot machine. Shipping is $200 through FedEx. If actual shipping costs are less, I will refund the difference. If actual shipping costs are more, I will absorb the extra charge myself.

I will pack this slot with a great deal of protection and in a large double-wall box with extra packing all around the slot.

Questions? Just ask!
Little Duke 02.jpg

Little Duke 03.jpg

Little Duke 04.jpg

Little Duke 05.jpg

Little Duke 06.jpg

Little Duke 07.jpg

Little Duke 08.jpg

Little Duke 09.jpg

Little Duke 10.jpg

Little Duke 11.jpg

The attachment Little Duke 11.jpg is no longer available