Trade Stimulator For Sale

Have a machine for sale? List it here. List reproduction machines at your own risk!

Trade Stimulator For Sale

Postby drsmlojo1 » Sun Aug 22, 2021 3:00 pm

Hello everyone. Time again to thin down the collection a little. I've been a California/Arizona Collector of Antique Coin-Ops for 44 years now. I seldom sell anything, but it's time to start thinning down my collection a bit.

Here I have for you collectors a seldom seen Nickel trade Stimulator for sale. It's called "ZIG- ZAG" and dates from the late 30's to mid 40's. It's complete with back door, key etc. and works perfectly. It has bright, clear cigarette tapes along with dispensing a gumball each play. I believe it was made by Groetchen. When a nickel is played, the 5 panels covering the cigarette symbols all close. You then choose 2 of the 5 front panels to open. If they match, you win Free Plays according to the Award Card in front that's in great shape. If you open more than 2 panels, your play was voided. Beautiful wood grain, bright vibrant colors, and plays perfect and smooth. Lock, key, it's once again a Trade Stimulator that I've only seen a couple of in all my long years of collecting. PRICE is $700. I can ship fully insured with professional packing to the lower 48 for $40, although I'd prefer in person Cash and Carry Pick-Up in Southern California or Arizona (Laughlin, Bullhead City area). Steve L. (909) 630-3450
Attachments
DSC03229.JPG
DSC03228.JPG
DSC03220.JPG
drsmlojo1

Re: Trade Stimulator For Sale

Postby drsmlojo1 » Sun Dec 19, 2021 9:24 am

SOLD!!
drsmlojo1

Return to Machines For Sale