Decals Jennings/Mills etc.

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Decals Jennings/Mills etc.

Postby Badpenny » Sat Mar 18, 2023 11:19 am

Howdy all ...

Calling from The UK, while waiting for that nice Mr Putin to turn up. I'm in the mood for splashing out on water slide decals.

The sort that go on the sides of slot machine cases after you've dunked them in warm water and the decal curls up in a manner almost impossible to straighten out.
Then you attempt to slide it off, realising half way it's now upside down and so drenched there can't possibly be any adhesive left.
Unwrapping it from your fingers and trying to persuade it to head in the direction of the case in one piece gives you plenty of opportunity to invent new swear words and shock the neighbours.
Well that's the idea anyway.

Last time I bartered beer vouchers for some there were plenty of suppliers like Jack Brink (nimblelass) and Something River to browse, now I can only find Crow Trading (?)
Am I missing something? Has the world moved on? Has anybody seen my glasses?

Principally I'm after Mills Chicago and Reno & Jennings Early and Late yellow ones. Can anyone kick me in the direction of current suppliers or just ridicule me in general please?

I am aware that individual ones appear on a certain unpopular auction site, however I'm looking for suppliers so I can wallow in multiple choice.

Happy Days :D
Come and visit my verbal ramblings at http://zenataomm.wordpress.com/ ..... leave money and/or food
Badpenny

Re: Decals Jennings/Mills etc.

Postby GEM » Sat Mar 18, 2023 7:16 pm

Try: http://www.bubogum.com
They took over Crow River.
GEM

Postby capt7310 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:33 am

Hello, use Rink Frink look him up on your computer he has a catalog with a bunch of stuff and great prices
capt7310

Postby capt7310 » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:34 am

Sorry thats supposed to be Rick Frink
capt7310

Postby Badpenny » Sun Mar 19, 2023 10:08 am

Thank you Chaps/Chapesses, you're a splendid bunch and no mistake.
You must all come round for dinner a week next Sunday. I'm in Lincoln ... the original one built as a city by The Romans in year 48 from a British Iron Age settlement dating from before Christ.
Because of this we haven't much car parking space.
However, I guess to make you all feel at home we do have your B 52s circulating overhead, which is nice.

Hope to see you 2th April.
Regards and again thanks.
Come and visit my verbal ramblings at http://zenataomm.wordpress.com/ ..... leave money and/or food
Badpenny

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions