Daval Marvel Trade Stimulator

This is the area to talk about everything regarding repairing and restoring machines.

Daval Marvel Trade Stimulator

Postby Keather » Mon Apr 12, 2021 8:54 am

Hope everyone had a nice weekend!

I am working on a Daval Marvel Trade Stimulator (No Coin / With play counter and tokens). It runs perfect, but pays out at odd times. At first I thought the reel strips were out of wack, but after many hours of playing and documenting, I now think the reels are slightly out of line. I haven't found anything online about repairing/adjusting/ or tuning these. Has anyone ever seen a manual? video? or other information about repairing Daval Trade Stimulators? I could take it all apart, but its always nice to have some references to follow.

Thanks
Keather

Re: Daval Marvel Trade Stimulator

Postby radiorich123 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:15 am

If the strips were changed I would think that they are glued on in the wrong position. You have to line up 3 of a kind to get a pay out.Not a easy job to fix. I dont know about any manuals for these. If you send me the machine I can take my machine apart ant set up yours . My labor is $40.00 an hour.
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Postby Keather » Mon Apr 12, 2021 9:36 am

Thanks for replying,

I am fairly confident the strips are not in the wrong spot. When the payout fingers come down, it seems they are just slightly out of line with the notches. if I move the reel slightly, they slip in and payout. I cannot figure out if the reel positions can be adjusted? I can send pictures later and if you feel you can adjust, I may send it your way....

Thanks
Keather

Postby radiorich123 » Mon Apr 12, 2021 10:47 am

Well then there is something worn out in the meck.

Rich
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Return to Repair / Restoration Questions