Recommendations, slot machine sales

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Re: Recommendations, slot machine sales

Postby MONTI » Mon Jun 14, 2021 12:57 pm

Hello catman88!
I would like to Welcome you to the Forum and I am sure you will find some very good advice here as some of us have been in the Vintage Slot machine hobby for many years!
Usually the asking price is just that, an opening "ASKING" price to begin dialog!
Dealing with primarily internet sales most of us are aware that some bargaining will take place so it is usually a starting point for discussion!
Again, a Big Welcome to Dave's Forum, there are many great and knowledgeable people here!
Bona Fortuna!
MONTI
MONTI'S SLOT SHOP
BUY * SELL * TRADE * RESTORE
Over 50 years experience in slot restoration

Serving Northern California, Nevada & Beyond
MONTI

Postby Catman88 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:04 pm

MONTI wrote:Hello catman88!
I would like to Welcome you to the Forum and I am sure you will find some very good advice here as some of us have been in the Vintage Slot machine hobby for many years!
Usually the asking price is just that, an opening "ASKING" price to begin dialog!
Dealing with primarily internet sales most of us are aware that some bargaining will take place so it is usually a starting point for discussion!
Again, a Big Welcome to Dave's Forum, there are many great and knowledgeable people here!
Bona Fortuna!
MONTI

Thanks for the heads up, i guess I have never been much for bargaining, but thanks for addressing my question about prices, now that makes more sense. Kinda like pawn stars.
Catman88

Postby Catman88 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:16 pm

Last edited by Catman88 on Tue Jun 15, 2021 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Catman88

Postby sam2002 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 3:02 pm

leospanner wrote:Just for information, I think that sam2002 is a very reputable dealer and restorer, and a really nice guy.

Kind words there leospanner, thank you very much!
sam2002

Postby firefox1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:15 pm

My brother has an original untouched Watling Rol a top if that’s what your looking for?
firefox1

Postby firefox1 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:22 pm

My brother has an original unrestored Rol a top complete with original coin box etc for sale.
firefox1

Postby Catman88 » Tue Jun 29, 2021 8:54 pm

firefox1 wrote:My brother has an original unrestored Rol a top complete with original coin box etc for sale.

Thanks for the offer but I'm going to take my time and do some research and learning about slots before I purchase one, I have been reading this forum every night and learning a lot from all the post. There are sure a lot of vintage slots to choose from and I'm most likely only going to purchase one, so I want to be happy with my selection. Thanks again.
Catman88

Previous

Return to Slots