Aristocrat elite, Sega buccaneer, jubilee riviera

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

Aristocrat elite, Sega buccaneer, jubilee riviera

Postby Jkcool1 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 9:55 am

Hello folks thank you for accepting me! I have just inherited the above machines, there is a right state ,but the glass and reels look in good order, unfortunately the locks have been drilled in each machine, but still won't open, there have holes qhere the locks are, but they wont open, I was wondering what the best way to get them open wuld be without obviously damaging the outer skin, the lock can be replaced I just need to get in them! Any help would be much appreciated
Jkcool1

Re: Aristocrat elite, Sega buccaneer, jubilee riviera

Postby wallruss001 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:02 am

The Aristocrat has a sliding bar that locks the door at the top and bottom on right side of the case. If the lock has been removed you should be able to feel toward the front, there is a small pin attached to the sliding bar, push it up. My model is an Arcadian, Are all the machines front access? They should have a similar lock scheme.
wallruss001

Re: Aristocrat elite, Sega buccaneer, jubilee riviera

Postby wallruss001 » Tue Mar 22, 2022 11:05 am

By the way, sometimes you need to push up on the door to open or close, you may need another hand or two.
wallruss001

Return to Slots