RUN INTO A PAYOUT PROBLEM ON MY WAR EAGLE

This area is to discuss slot machines. A slot machine is defined as a machine that pays the customer something of value (coin, token, etc.) when a winning combination is hit.

This area created on 2/7/17

RUN INTO A PAYOUT PROBLEM ON MY WAR EAGLE

Postby Marcellous » Sat Nov 26, 2022 11:06 am

Hi Guys,

I was playing my War Eagle, got a jackpot and the jackpot paid but the bars didn't. I thought I would get the pay with the next win. It didn't payout either and also another win didn't pay out so I have quit playing. Any idea why all of a sudden I am not getting payouts? As I said, the jackpot window did pay when I got the three bars. Hope it is an easy fix. Normally, this machine pays and plays perfectly. I've never had a problem with it.
Marcellous

Re: RUN INTO A PAYOUT PROBLEM ON MY WAR EAGLE

Postby oldslotman » Sun Nov 27, 2022 11:41 am

You may have a coin jam in the payout slides.
oldslotman

Re: RUN INTO A PAYOUT PROBLEM ON MY WAR EAGLE

Postby Marcellous » Sun Nov 27, 2022 3:47 pm

Thanks, oldslotman. I wondered if that was the problem. I have an excellent handyman that is in Poland for a couple of weeks. I will have him check it out when he returns. I play the machine daily and it has been one of the best investments I ever made. Love playing it.

I probably should make the following a separate post but I have often wondered why these slot companies and especially Mills made the payout coin cups so small. One would think this would have been corrected early. Getting a jackpot on a Mills machine is difficult to get the coins out. This is especially so with the jackpot side cup.
Marcellous

Return to Slots