Looking for a basic machine, have trade items

Looking for a particular machine? Ask for it here!

Looking for a basic machine, have trade items

Postby cangrande » Sat Mar 06, 2021 2:56 pm

Hi all,

I'm looking for a not-too-expensive basic standard mechanical slot machine, like a High Top or something normal and common. Doesn't have to be pristine, in fact, complete but needing cleaning/rehab (but isn't a basket case) would be great. New to the hobby but having a great time taking things apart and greasing them. The cleverness of some of these machines is pretty amazing.

I have some trade items if anyone is interested: a very good condition Chrome Vest Pocket with Mills lock and key, and a good (some rust on the award flap, chipped paint, aftermarket lock) painted one.

(If you're interested in 1920s mechanical but non-slot things, I have a Comptometer and a very nice Brunsviga pinwheel calculator as trade bait too.)

pics on request!

I'm near Baltimore, and a couple hours drive is no problem. I'm not against shipping, but probs something like a QT would be easier to deal with than a 100lb chunker.

whatcha got?

cangrande
cangrande

Re: Looking for a basic machine, have trade items

Postby TylerAlley » Mon Mar 08, 2021 12:57 am

I'm interested in purchasing you mills vests pocket if you'd be willing to take cash thanks!
TylerAlley

Postby radiorich123 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 8:47 am

Have a good working 5 cent pace slot for $1250 in New Jersey 07035
Attachments
MVC-012F.JPG
MVC-010F.JPG
MVC-009F.JPG
MVC-008F.JPG
MVC-007F.JPG
REPAIRS ANTIQUE RADIOS AND COIN OPERATED MACHINES EMAIL
radiorich123@yahoo.com
WEB SIGHT www.technician.50megs.com
radiorich123

Postby capt7310 » Mon Mar 08, 2021 9:14 am

selling my vest pocket and nickel daval. Unfortunately I'm on the East Coast of Long Island, but there both beautiful machines you can look on Craigslist NY/Long Island and see them, Bellport NY. Just throwing it out there.
capt7310

Return to Machines Wanted