Buckley jp glass 50 cent

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Buckley jp glass 50 cent

Postby madmelons » Tue Feb 11, 2020 12:18 pm

Why does the glitter backed jp award glass on buckley 50cent state $50 to $100.

And not usual guaranteed jackpot $7.50 or similar on lower denomination models

So why and how?

Were there different value tokens sat in token payout tube when jp symbols hit?

Were there a row of slots with some signage above saying double jp if sign lit?

So attendant would pay $100 instead of the standard $50? If jp hit when sign lit.

Or is there a different reel bundle set with x2 jp pays on it?

Thx
Attachments
6654179_1_x.jpg
25649593_1.jpg
madmelons

Re: Buckley jp glass 50 cent

Postby flipper77 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:26 am

My understanding is that Buckley sold many slots to small clubs. They would load the token payout tube with varying jp amounts as shown on award card to entice play. Course on the $50 to $100 schedule, we would all bet that there would be more $50 and $75 award tokens than $100 award tokens. My fifty cent Buckley has the $75 jp award but my quarter Buckley has the $25 to $50 award range that you reference.

Flip
Attachments
aQuarterBuck.JPG
abuckleyfifty.JPG
flipper77

Re: Buckley jp glass 50 cent

Postby madmelons » Wed Feb 12, 2020 11:55 am

Thx for reply Flip!

Varying tokens in the handfill token tube was my first thought as i stated, as mechanically the machine could pay without attendant being needed

But then i thought, & as you inferred that theres no way the punter/player can know what value of tokens or how many of the tokens are 50/100?

I thought the whole point of removing the jackpot units was to guarantee same payout to all punters, although i take your point that if slot was in

small clubs then its usual members would soon see what was paying out and the club commitee wouldnt want to take advantage of its members?
madmelons

Return to Just Chatting