jennings skill front Chief

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

jennings skill front Chief

Postby clubconsoles » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:08 am

Anyone seen this feature on a Chief before?
The machine is on eBay right now. But at $8500 i think its way over, but nice restoration.
would love any info on this feature, very neat
Attachments
skill 1.jpg
skill 3.jpg
skill 2.jpg
clubconsoles

Re: jennings skill front Chief

Postby watlingboy » Thu Dec 24, 2020 11:15 am

I have seen one of these before. Was a long time ago, definitely rare. As I recall, it works the same as other skill machines, your reward is held until you shoot the ball, then the reward is released. Although incomplete, a friend of mine has an AC Multibell with this same feature.

George
watlingboy

Postby sam2002 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:32 am

Bet theres lots of eyes on this one!
Thanks for the info George.
Club consoles nice post.
sam2002

Postby Mark 68 » Fri Dec 25, 2020 11:57 am

I saw this on ebay...Never saw one before...I knew it would go viral on here!
Mark 68

Postby flipper77 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 8:35 am

I was offered one a few years ago. Missing a few parts but less than a fourth of what this seller is asking. Never hurts to put crazy price on an eBay item though eBay is becoming practically impossible to deal with on sale of slot machines. Flip
Attachments
000_2992 (1).JPG
flipper77

Postby mechanic » Sun Dec 27, 2020 9:50 pm

flipper77 wrote:I was offered one a few years ago. Missing a few parts but less than a fourth of what this seller is asking. Never hurts to put crazy price on an eBay item though eBay is becoming practically impossible to deal with on sale of slot machines. Flip
flipper77 wrote:I was offered one a few years ago. Missing a few parts but less than a fourth of what this seller is asking. Never hurts to put crazy price on an eBay item though eBay is becoming practically impossible to deal with on sale of slot machines. Flip

I NOTICED EBAY ALONG WITH A COUPLE OTHER SIGHTS HAVE BEEN GETTING A LOT OF HUSTLERS AND ANTIQUE DEALERS TRYING TO GET DOUBLE RETAIL ON SLOT MACHINES LATELY. NOT A GOOD THING TO HAVE HAPPEN TO THE HOBBY LIKE WAS DONE TO COIN COLLECTING !!!!
mechanic

Return to Just Chatting