Caille Jackpot parts needed

Have a generic question? Post it here.

If you have a question regarding a specific slot machine or trade stimulator please post it in either the Slot or Trade Stimulator area.

Caille Jackpot parts needed

Postby tsparts4u » Wed Jan 20, 2021 2:41 pm

Hi, I posted a short time ago, looking for a few pieces, or a complete jackpot for a Caille Silent Sphinx, Cadet, or a Commander. Didn't get one response. I am a little disappointed. Other posts seem to go on forever, but when I need a little help.......there is just a lot of silence. I try to help people with reel strips, award cards,and parts for trade stimulators, but when I need something....where are all of you? Someone must have some spare Caille parts.
Below, is a picture that points out the 3 pieces that I am looking for.
Best regards, and stay safe,
Jerry (tsparts4u)
Attachments
Caille JP Parts.jpg
tsparts4u

Re: Caille Jackpot parts needed

Postby BALTMANHD103 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 3:13 pm

I have experienced the exact same thing I think there arent many Caille parts around the one gentleman I know has them but he doesn't do any social media and kinda grumpy.
BALTMANHD103

Postby marsonion » Wed Jan 20, 2021 5:37 pm

tsparts4u wrote:Hi, I posted a short time ago, looking for a few pieces, or a complete jackpot for a Caille Silent Sphinx, Cadet, or a Commander. Didn't get one response. I am a little disappointed. Other posts seem to go on forever, but when I need a little help.......there is just a lot of silence. I try to help people with reel strips, award cards,and parts for trade stimulators, but when I need something....where are all of you? Someone must have some spare Caille parts.
Below, is a picture that points out the 3 pieces that I am looking for.
Best regards, and stay safe,
Jerry (tsparts4u)

I had one of the parts you're looking for a little over a year ago, but sold it within a few weeks of acquiring it. I think some of the jackpot parts you're looking for frequently go missing on the '30s Cailles these days, mostly because the louts who "restored" them just throw them away because they aren't really needed for bare-bones play 'n' pay operation and resale.
marsonion

Postby BALTMANHD103 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:18 pm

So do you have any spare parts I need a kicker arm for a Caille Commander.
BALTMANHD103

Postby marsonion » Wed Jan 20, 2021 6:50 pm

BALTMANHD103 wrote:So do you have any spare parts I need a kicker arm for a Caille Commander.

Well, you're in luck! As of yesterday, I have a couple of very incomplete Caille parts mechs given to me in trade for some repairs I did on an old Mills belonging to the same collector. (I've stored his parts mechs at my shop for some time to help with his own Cailles.) Several days ago, a guy (whose name I don't remember, if he even told me) called me asking after that same part, and I had to tell him that yes, I have the kicker, but it's not mine to sell, and referred him to the collector/owner... was that you--?

[Regretfully to the OP: I just don't have any cabinet or JP parts for sale.]
marsonion

Postby BALTMANHD103 » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:47 pm

That was me I called the individual you told me to call but he never returbed my call. So can you PM on Facebook 3058044318 still need the parts and others back door lock and filler piece
BALTMANHD103

Postby marsonion » Wed Jan 20, 2021 7:54 pm

BALTMANHD103 wrote:That was me I called the individual you told me to call but he never returbed my call. So can you PM on Facebook 3058044318 still need the parts and others back door lock and filler piece

I don't do FB at all. PM me through this board and we'll work out the details without boring everybody on the forum.
marsonion

Postby watlingboy » Thu Jan 21, 2021 6:06 pm

IMG_0529[1].JPG

It seems a lot of collectors on this Forum are new to the hobby and don't seem to have an excess of parts. I needed some of those parts a number of years ago and they were difficult to find then. Caille parts have always been hard to find and the problem is further complicated by the fact there are 2 or 3 different versions of that jackpot. There are a couple of people who have a large quantity of these parts but they neither follow this site or sell. I do have a partial Caille mech for sale, PM me for additional pictures if interested. Price is $100 plus shipping. Unfortunately the reel bundle kicker has been removed as the breaking of these is not an uncommon occurrence.

George
watlingboy

Postby watlingboy » Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:10 pm

Mech sold
watlingboy

Postby BALTMANHD103 » Sat Jan 30, 2021 6:13 pm

I have some of the parts you are looking for.
BALTMANHD103

Next

Return to Just Chatting